Wabash Valley Furnishings is a proud manufacturer of time-tested, beautifully crafted outdoor furniture for multi-unit rental properties. We offer site furnishing products such as benches, tables, shelters, bike racks, tree grates, grills, and much more.
To see the full scope of what we do, we encourage you to explore our product gallery. If you have any questions about our multi-unit living outdoor furniture, please reach out to us online for a quote. You'll find our products at top destinations and outdoor settings across the country, including retail centers, city streets, restaurants, healthcare centers, airports, and more. Our site furnishings can be customized to fit your specifications, design, and budget.
Ways to Improve Your Restaurant Outdoor Bar
A beautiful outdoor dining area and bar can be the defining feature of a restaurant….
How to Prepare Commercial Outdoor Furniture for the Winter
On sunny days and warm summer nights, your guests enjoy the luxury of having their…
Check out our high quality CAD drawings, specifications, and related documents for your next project
Why Purchase Outdoor Site Furnishings for Multi-Unit Living Facilities?
The following multi-unit living outdoor furnishings and site amenities help make your rental property more alluring to residents and potential buyers:
- Commercial tables and benches: Picnic tables and benches add comfort and elegance to a wide range of outdoor environments.
- Shelters and umbrellas: Outdoor shelters help tenants find reprieve from the elements.
- Grills: Appeal to families occupying your multi-unit living housing area with outdoor grills. Grills can encourage socialization within the community, improve members' quality of life, boost property value, and enhance your ability to rent apartments.
- Tree grates: Tree grates represent an aesthetically appealing way to protect the soil around trees, keeping them healthy for years to come.
- Ash urns and trash receptacles: Free-standing outdoor ashtrays can help prevent accidental fires and maintain your property, and trash and recycling receptacles can help keep your lawns and sidewalks clean.
- Bike racks: Adding bike loops and racks to multifamily residential buildings can help tenants enjoy the benefits of exercise. Families may also feel more at ease if they know there is a designated space to park their bikes after an outing.
Wabash Valley Site Furnishings has been a leader in the outdoor commercial furniture market for over 30 years. We're a reliable, trusted source for outdoor furnishings and site amenities, offering picnic tables, benches, dining sets, and accessories. In addition to their visual appeal, our products are durable and weather-resistant. Wabash Valley Furnishings is committed to competitive pricing, quality, timely delivery, and long-lasting outdoor furniture pieces to stand up to the elements and the wear and tear that comes with multifamily use. We can accommodate any size order, whether you're looking to place a bulk order or purchase one or two commercial outdoor benches. Contact our team today for a custom quote or to learn more about our multi-unit outdoor furnishings and site amenities.