Shop by Category
Nothing completes the look of beautiful outdoor furniture better than functional accessories. Our assortment of receptacles and planters was designed to complement the styles of our diverse collections, so you can match them to whichever seating options you choose.
COMMERCIAL TRASH RECEPTACLES BY WABASH VALLEY
If you need commercial outdoor trash receptacles or garbage cans, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Wabash Valley Site Furnishings. For over 30 years, we’ve offered the highest quality commercial trash and recycling receptacles at competitive prices.
Wabash Valley trash receptacles are designed to stand up to the elements and come in various finishes to meet your project needs. Our commercial trash cans and planters complement the aesthetics of our diverse collections, so you can match them to whichever bench, picnic table or commercial outdoor dining set options you choose.
When it comes to commercial outdoor garbage cans for schools, parks, playgrounds, apartment buildings, government offices and other communal spaces, turn to the experts at Wabash Valley Furnishings.
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL OUTDOOR TRASH RECEPTACLES
Preventing litter is a massive responsibility for businesses today. When park developers, urban planners, and business owners incorporate commercial trash and recycling receptacles into their public projects, they contribute to the overall health of the community while improving the aesthetics of the area.
Trash receptacles can:
- Prevent invasion by pests and insects.
- Reduce odor and leakage.
WHY INVEST IN TRASH RECEPTACLES?
Litter cleanup in America costs billions of dollars each year. Many businesses and urban planners invest in commercial trash cans and recycling receptacles to reduce litter found on streets, sidewalks and green areas, reducing the need for litter cleanup efforts.
As a business owner, investing in commercial outdoor trash receptacles for your restaurant, mall, hotel or office shows the community — and your customers — that you care about keeping the environment clean and litter-free.
Keep your park clean with our commercial waste receptacles and visitors clean with our customizable hand sanitizer stands. Our hand sanitizer stands come in a variety of styles and colors and are built for outdoor uses.
WHY CHOOSE WABASH VALLEY COMMERCIAL TRASH RECEPTACLES?
Wabash Valley Furnishings can help you customize a trash or recycling receptacle to complement the theme of your school, park or other communal space. Other reasons to choose Wabash Valley trash receptacles are:
- We offer commercial trash can lid domes, liners and mounts options.
- Our commercial outdoor trash cans are characterized by their durable PLASTISOL coating to shield outdoor furniture surfaces from the elements.
- Trash receptacles are available in various finishes and patterns, including Weave and Mission patterns.
- Thanks to their premium components, our commercial waste containers, and recycling receptacles require minimal maintenance and feature natural wood or aluminum aesthetics.
- Our commercial outdoor garbage cans and recycling receptacles incorporate a powder-coat finish compliant with AAMA 2604-05. This treatment ensures optimal protection and stunning looks.
- Wabash Valley Furnishings offers a multitude of commercial trash and recycling receptacles to fit your needs, whether you’re seeking elegant, environmentally friendly or functional amenities.
- We design our commercial outdoor products to be highly durable and functional, and we back them with industry-leading warranties.
- We offer experience with our installation process to ensure that your trash receptacle lasts long.
GET YOUR COMMERCIAL TRASH AND RECYCLING RECEPTACLES TODAY
At Wabash Valley Furnishings, you’ll find a wide selection of commercial outdoor waste receptacles to fit every need. Our trash receptacles and recycling bins are designed to accommodate various aesthetic preferences to help satisfy your project requirements. Whether you need a bulk order or have a small-scale request, our trash and recycling receptacles are low-maintenance and competitively priced.