Shop by Category
Bike Loop Racks
We’ve added a new serpentine bike rack, available in In-ground and Surface-mount options, which can accommodate up to five bikes. We’re giving you more options to fit the requirements of your space
WABASH VALLEY COMMERCIAL BIKE RACKS
Wabash Valley Site Furnishings is a premier provider of commercial outdoor bike racks that are practical, innovative and aesthetically pleasing. For over 30 years, Wabash Valley has been a leader in the commercial outdoor furniture and site amenity industry, providing a wide variety of commercial bike parking racks for numerous applications.
Choose from portable, ground-mounted and loop bike racks to equip your facility with the right design to meet your project requirements.
COMMERCIAL GRADE PORTABLE AND STATIONARY LOOP BIKE RACKS FOR SALE
Whether you’re a landscape architect or urban planner in charge of a government, education or commercial project, Wabash Valley Furnishings has the commercial-grade outdoor bike racks for you. Installing a high-quality loop-style bike rack outside your facility can help invite traffic to your location.
To ensure their longevity, we have a six-step process for finishing our commercial loop bike racks:
- Shot-blasting to white metal
- Chemical pre-treatment in five stages
- Zinc-rich epoxy coating
- Zinc-rich epoxy coating gel-cure
- Polyester topcoat compliant with AAMA 2604-05
- Final cure
BENEFITS OF ADDING PORTABLE BIKE RACKS TO YOUR LOCATION
Adding commercial bike parking racks can benefit your business in many ways, including:
- Attract more customers: By providing bike riders with a place to store their bikes, you can be sure they’ll be more likely to frequent your store. Plus, tourism and bicycle commuting are on the rise across the U.S. so you’ll be staying on-trend.
- Satisfied employees: By encouraging employees to bike to work and providing bicycle storage, you’re helping them live a healthier, happier lifestyle and ensuring their property is protected.
- Bike-friendly brand positioning: Positioning your brand as a bike-friendly business appeals to a large number of customers.
- Foster community engagement: Join in with various cities across the globe to encourage alternate forms of transportation.
- Increase parking capacity: A wall of durable commercial outdoor bike racks can accommodate more customers and employees than a single parking space. Adequate bike parking will also ensure that bikes are kept out of the way of passersby.
WHO NEEDS COMMERCIAL BIKE RACKS?
Adding biker-friendly amenities like loop bike racks benefits destinations such as:
- Car parking lots and garages: Including commercial bicycle racks in any car parking lot or garage lets visitors know they have options for getting to and from their home and other public spaces.
- Hospitals: Many people enjoy biking for extra exercise and fresh air. Biking to the hospital to visit a loved one or for an appointment can also be a way to save money on transportation costs.
- Public transit stations, pick-ups and drop-offs: Bike racks give travelers options when looking for safe places to store their bikes.
- Parks, sidewalks and other municipal amenities: Commercial grade municipal bike racks are essential for parks and sidewalk areas. Visitors will enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their bicycles will remain safe in a secure, upright position.
- Schools and university campuses: More and more students are using bikes to travel to and from school or university. The presence of loop bike racks for schools helps students feel more welcome and encourages them to be active in warmer months.
- Commercial businesses and offices: Investing in loop bike racks for your facility can help your business save significantly. Six to 20 bicycles can be parked in the space one motor vehicle requires. If your workers can commute via bicycle and your location allows for it, consider adding commercial grade portable bike racks instead of investing in more parking lot spaces.
- Multifamily residential buildings: Adding commercial bike racks to multifamily residential buildings can help residents feel more welcome and families enjoy the benefits of exercise.
CONTACT WABASH VALLEY TO RECEIVE A QUOTE FOR COMMERCIAL BICYCLE RACKS
Wabash Valley Furnishings designs commercial bike racks to complement a variety of outdoor spaces. With ground-mounted bike racks, loop bike racks, portable racks, and more, you’re sure to find what you need. We fulfill both bulk and single orders, so contact us for a quote today.