for Residential Development & HOA
Commercial outdoor furnishings allow building owners, community managers, and homeowners to add practical design to shared leisure spaces. Wabash Valley Site Furnishings offers a broad suite of outdoor furniture for the pool, balcony and patio areas, as well as sidewalks, lawns, and parking spaces.
Whether you want to outfit your residential facility with benches, outdoor grills, bike racks, trash receptacles, picnic tables, or other accessories, we've got you covered. Our professional-grade residential development outdoor furniture is designed to add functionality and aesthetic appeal to your space. We invite you to reach out to our team today to learn more about our residential outdoor furnishings and site amenities.
Products for Residential Development
The Benefits of Purchasing Outdoor Site Furnishings for Residential Facilities
It's crucial for residential developments to have attractive outdoor areas residents and guests can enjoy. High-quality pieces from a reputable manufacturing company will provide the ambiance you want for your space.
A few of the benefits of purchasing outdoor furniture and site amenities for your residential development and homeowner's association project include the following:
- Commercial outdoor shelters and umbrellas help residents and visitors find relief from the sun and other elements.
- Professional-grade benches and tables make your outdoor areas more enticing to tenants and potential renters. The additional seating can also give families the opportunity to enjoy meals in the fresh air.
- Picnic tables and commercial dining sets are perfect for birthday parties, arts and crafts, and community events for residents.
- Furnishings like grills, planters, game tables, and swings can foster a sense of community and bring families together.
- Ash urns and garbage cans help keep your outdoor area clean and tidy for residents and guests. Additionally, covered trash bins can ward off odors, insects, and pests, making your housing development more appealing.
How to Design a Public Park
If you’re in charge of designing a community park, you’re responsible for making this recreational…
How to Start a Community Park
A local park is the best way to bring a community together and inspire social…
Check out our high quality CAD drawings, specifications, and related documents for your next project
Ready to promote elegance and cleanliness in and around your homeowner's association condominium building with long-lasting, well-chosen outdoor apartment furnishings? Wabash Valley Furnishings has a long tradition of offering affordable, comfortable, and eco-friendly products ranging from sheltered tables and benches to dining sets, picnic tables, and a wide range of accessories. We'll work with you to enhance your space's functionality and beauty in a way to foster a sense of community for your residents. If you're looking for inspiration for your next outdoor project, feel free to explore our gallery of outdoor furniture and site amenities. You can also contact us online for a quote.