Corporate & Commercial
Corporate campuses and office buildings are characterized by daily exposure to the elements and heavy traffic. Wabash Valley Site Furnishings offers attractive, low-maintenance, and durable commercial outdoor office furniture perfect for corporate buildings. With multiple color and configuration options, you'll be able to choose the look and style to best complement the architectural design and theme of your space.
We invite you to reach out to a representative today for more information about our corporate and commercial facility outdoor furnishings and site amenities.
Benefits of Purchasing Outdoor Site Furnishings for Commercial Facilities
Benefits of investing in outdoor furniture for office buildings and commercial facilities include the following:
- Outdoor waste receptacles make it easier to keep your area clean. Chose from commercial trash and recycling receptacles in an array of different styles to keep up the look of your building.
- Bike loops and racks around the perimeter of your office building encourage eco-friendly modes of transportation, which many bike riders will appreciate.
- Commercial outdoor seating, including benches, picnic tables, and professional-grade dining sets, can give employees a place to relax during a meeting or sit and enjoy their break.
- By outfitting your office building with ash urns or smokers stations, you can provide a designated space for smokers to put out their cigarettes. Ash urns from Wabash Valley Furnishings come in a wide variety of styles to blend in with your building's aesthetics.
- Market umbrellas are often considered one of the easiest and most stylish ways to block rain and sunlight on your corporate campus. We carry a unique line of umbrellas and shelters designed to stand up to the elements while providing quality and longevity.
- Planters help bring a bold look to your outdoor area by containing plants in a decorative and modern way. Having plants in your work environment can clean the air, boost creativity, reduce absence rates, and lower stress levels.
Guide to Designing Outdoor College Spaces
Urban designs have hundreds of years worth of progress behind them. We aren’t living in…
Ways to Improve Outdoor Spaces at Your Apartment Complex
When you create outdoor spaces for your residents, you’re developing a competitive advantage with benefits…
Check out our high quality CAD drawings, specifications, and related documents for your next project
Ready to elevate your space with outdoor furniture and site amenities for your office building? Wabash Valley Site Furnishings is happy to answer any questions you may have about our commercial and corporate outdoor furniture for sale, including inquiries about our installation process and bulk orders. For over 30 years, we've helped corporate and commercial facilities upgrade their premises with high-quality outdoor furniture and site amenities. Contact us today to get a quote.