$530.00 – $690.00
Market Umbrellas – 2 Piece Pole
Pictured with stand (not included).
- Designed for commercial hospitality use at restaurants, hotel patios, and condominium pools
- Contract grade umbrellas that provide years of durable service with a choice of fabrics and finishes
- Flexible fiberglass ribs with molded nylon joints and end tips
- Powder-coated pole finishes
- Standard tops are made of marine-grade solution-dyed acrylic
- Two-piece poles with .080” wall thickness and (8) .5” dia. fiberglass ribs
- Select from crank, manual, or pulley/pin lift options (pulley/pin and manual are recommended for commercial applications)
Customize your Wabash Valley product by selecting from the options below. Some options are available in different materials and finishes.
Request a quote for special quantity pricing
Our market umbrellas are some of the toughest in the industry. What distinguishes these umbrellas are their nylon joints (yokes), spindle and end tips and their fiberglass support ribs. The fiberglass ribs bend but do not break. Our market umbrellas use a Marine-Grade fabric for the utmost in durability and are supported with (8) 1/2″ diameter ribs with a .080 wall thickness pole. Choose between 7′ or 9′ sizes, CRANK or MANUAL-LIFT (manual-lift recommended as most durable), WHITE or CHAMPAGNE pole colors, and various fabric colors listed in the drop-down box below. ALL UMBRELLAS MUST BE SECURED TO THE TABLES. Umbrella Collars are available with each Market Umbrella and should be used for securing.
7 ft., 9 ft.
Crank, Manual, Pulley/Pin
There are currently no CAD Drawings for this product.
There are currently no assembly instructions for this product.