- Primarily for light-duty use
- Ideal for common areas such as backyards, pools, patios, and terraces
- 7.5 ft. hexagonal valance style umbrella features a vinyl-coated weave canopy
- Two-piece, 1.5” diameter pole with a .065 aluminum wall thickness is available in White and Champagne Bronze
- Garden umbrellas use a crank lift mechanism
- Umbrella Clamp can be used to easily secure the umbrella to any table
Customize your Wabash Valley product by selecting from the options below. Some options are available in different materials and finishes.
Request a quote for special quantity pricing
Wabash Valley umbrellas are made not only to endure diverse weather conditions but also to provide quality, selection and longevity. Our full line of quality umbrellas holds up to the harshest weather conditions including intense sunlight, high winds, salt air, and driving rain. All umbrellas can be used in a table or freestanding applications. Unlike traditional metal and wood ribbed umbrellas, Wabash Valley Umbrellas are constructed using fiberglass ribs which are strong and resilient, bending and flexing to absorb wind without breaking or disfiguring. This durability, combined with an inherent resistance to rust and corrosion, results in umbrellas that last four to five times longer than traditional steel or wood ribbed umbrellas. All of our umbrella collections are compatible with both the Heritage and Urbanscape furniture collections from Wabash Valley.
|Fabric Color||Beige, Black, Burgundy, Forest Green, Gray, Natural, Navy Blue, Pacific Blue, Red, Yellow|
|Pole Color||Champagne, White|
There are currently no CAD Drawings for this product.