All Aluminum Umbrella
- Frame available in silver color only.
- Assembly is required.
- Top canopy perforated pattern available in all standard powder-coated options.
- 92” octagonal all-aluminum umbrella, made from .125” thick aluminum.
- Pole — 5 mm thick x 1.5″ diameter aluminum extrusion.
- Ribs — .75″ square extruded aluminum tubing.
- The umbrella is permanent once it is assembled and mounted. It will not close and cannot be taken down.
Customize your Wabash Valley product by selecting from the options below. Some options are available in different materials and finishes.
Request a quote for special quantity pricing
ALL-ALUMINUM UMBRELLAS MUST BE:
- Secured to a permanently mounted table.
- Permanently surface-mounted, using the approved base if not secured to a surface-mounted table.
- If used with a third-party manufacturer’s table or in a stand-alone application, the umbrella must be permanently surface-mounted to the ground.
- Do not use the umbrella unless it is properly installed and mounted to a concrete surface.
- Assembly instructions must be adhered to as written, or serious injuries could occur.
- We strongly recommend the umbrella be used only with tables manufactured by Wabash Valley
|Canopy Color||Black, Blue, Brown, Charcoal, Cranberry, Dark Bronze, Gray, Green, Purple, Red, Sand, White, Yellow|
There are currently no CAD Drawings for this product.