Shop by Category
Basket trucks transport or store items that are wet or need some air to breathe. These large basket trucks are on casters or wheels to make them easy to move. Wabash Valley Site Furnishings has high-quality basket trucks in a variety of sizes for all your needs. With our exceptional customer service and industry knowledge, we can help you find the right basket truck for your specific applications.
FINDING THE RIGHT BASKET TRUCK FOR YOUR NEEDS
When searching for basket trucks for your needs, look for:
- Air flow: Basket trucks with a diamond pattern feature multiple openings for maximum air flow.
- Moisture-resistance: Our basket trucks include a PLASTISOL coating to prevent rusting, even while transporting wet items.
- Mobility: Look for basket trucks with wheels or casters to make it easy to transport items. Basket trucks from Wabash Valley Site Furnishings feature 5-inch casters for easy transportation of even the heaviest loads.
- Size: These trucks come in bushel cart sizes so you can find the size that is appropriate for your needs. Consider going up a size or buying different sizes for various items to ensure you have enough cargo space.
- Sturdiness: High-quality construction and an attention to the details will make your cart more reliable in the long term. Make sure the basket truck is made from metal and other materials, which will stand up to sharp edges and heavy objects. Basket carts that have soft, fabric sides may not be ideal for wet or heavy items.
- Appearance: Your guests, customers or clients may see your carts in use. That’s why we offer a range of color options for PLASTISOL coatings, so your basket trucks can look visually appealing and even match your company colors.
- Flexibility: A metal basket truck can be lined with fabric for more delicate items or unlined for transporting heavy and industrial items. Look for carts that can be used with a basket truck lid. You may want a basket truck that is versatile enough for many applications so you don’t need to own an entire fleet of carts.
INDUSTRIES THAT USE BASKET TRUCKS
Basket trucks are used to transport a variety of items in many industries, including:
- Hotels and hospitality
- Business mail rooms
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Property management
- Janitorial settings
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Sports and fitness
Basket trucks can help keep mold and mildew from forming on towels, sheets and other damp surfaces as they are being transported. They can also transport wet items in janitorial and cleaning settings.
WHY CHOOSE BASKET TRUCKS FROM WABASH VALLEY SITE FURNISHINGS?
Wabash Valley Site Furnishings has been partnering with business owners for more than three decades, offering high-quality outdoor furnishings, site amenities and accessories like basket trucks. Our commercial grade outdoor furniture and amenities are made to last and come in a variety of styles and options.
Browse our selection of specialty series basket trucks or contact us with any questions today.